Sunday 17 November 2013

A little squishy project

Hi guys! Just a little update on one of my latest projects that I'm doing between Nanoing.

I do a lot of sewing, and I have lots of scrappy bits of fabric laying around - bits that aren't big enough to make something new, but are large enough that it seems a shame to throw them away. So I'm embarking on a little project to turn them all into cute pincushions!

So as you can see, today I've been cutting out a lot of hearts. What you're seeing in the picture below are bits of TARDIS dress and Sailor Fuku!

I'll add more updates as I find more little bits of fabric, and decide on how I'm going to decorate them. I have a love of buttons and ribbon, but I want to see if I can possibly do something with my stacks of embroidery thread too, so who knows?!

I'll keep you all posted! If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment