Thursday 11 September 2014

Fanfiction scenario generator: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Stole this off someone's fanfiction profile page. Mostly for the lols, but also to prove that I'm not dead, in spite of rumours.

Name 12 characters from any fandom and answer the following questions.

1. Ryou Bakura
2. Marik Ishtar
3. Yugi Mutou
4. Yami Bakura
5. Yami Marik
6. Yami Yugi
7. Seto Kaiba
8. Joey Wheeler
9. Kisara
10. Mai Valentine
11. Tea Gardner
12. Tristan Taylor

Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
(Yami Yugi/Tea Gardner) Yes I have – it wasn’t a bad fic. I prefer Peachshipping though.

Do you think four is hot? How hot?
(Yami Bakura) Heck yes!

What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
(Tristan got Joey pregnant) I think Joey would utterly freak out – he’s not mature enough yet to be a father, let alone give birth! Tristan would probably freak out too, but he’d calm down quicker, and start trying to think of a solution.

Can you recall any fics about Nine?
(Kisara) YES! Most of them involve Seto Kaiba or his Egyptian counterpart, but I have read a very good fic involving her and Thief King Bakura – it was rather hot.

Would Two and Six make a good couple?
(Marik Ishtar and Yami Yugi) Hmm...enemies turned friends they may be, but I don’t think they’d make a good couple. Yami would try to be the dominant one in the relationship, and I have a feeling that Marik would not stand for that.

Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
(Yami Marik/Kisara or Yami Marik/Mai Valentine) Both options are equally horrifying, though if forced I’d take the first one, simply because Kisara is the Blue Eyes White Dragon, and I don't think she'd take any shit from Yami Marik, where as Mai has genuine psychological scarring courtesy of him.

What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
(if Seto Kaiba walked in on Marik Ishtar and Tristan Taylor) Pffff! The only reason I can think that Seto Kaiba would walk in on ANYONE having sex is if they were having sex in his office on a dare, so he’d probably yell at them to get the hell out of his office...ooh that sounds like a hilarious idea for a fic!

Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
(Yugi Mutou/Mai Valentine) "He had been ready to hold back. Been afraid to give the duel his all. But she had told him to look in the mirror and face his fears. She had been a true duellist today. He owed her an explanation. And a thank you." ....>.< I'm shit at summaries!

Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
(Ryou Bakura/Joey Wheeler) Probably. I haven’t read any though.

Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
(Seto Kaiba/Tristan Taylor) o.O Seriously? Probably something along the lines of ‘Cheerleader’.

What kind of plot would you use of you wanted Four to deflower One?
(Yami Bakura to deflower Ryou Bakura) Who needs plot when the smut is this hot?!

Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
(Yugi Mutou) Yup! I do too! Mostly involving him and Tea. They are so cute I should have cavities!

Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
(Tea Gardner) A few people write her, but not many. There’s a very unfortunate culture of Tea-bashers out there in the world, which makes me sad.

Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
(Marik Ishtar/Yami Bakura/Yami Marik) None of my friends would I don’t think – I totally would if I could think of a plot.

What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
(Mai Valentine) Joey!

If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
(Joey Wheeler) Really struggled with this. In my head, it's Joey and Mai post Orichalcos, and the song is 'Forgiven' by Within Temptation.

If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
(Ryou Bakura/Yami Yugi/Tristan Taylor) Erm...warning for dangerous hair?

What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
(Mai Valentine/Marik Ishtar) "Are you tanned everywhere?" I was informed by the boyfriend that "Is that a Millennium Rod in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?" was far too obvious.

When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
(Yami Marik) As the protagonist? Not for a very long time – it was a het smut, I remember that. BUT he is a bad guy in my crossover, and I'm LOVING writing him.

What is Six's super secret kink?
(Yami Yugi) I think leather is more Yugi’s kink. For some reason I can see our favourite Pharaoh being partial to a bit of skinnydipping (if someone writes this, I will love them forever).

Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
(Tea Gardner and Kisara) Erm...possibly. More likely with alcohol though.

If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
(Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba) Kaiba. Though since he’s all limbs, maybe Yugi should be on top for safety's sake...

(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).

(Ryou Bakura) and (Seto Kaiba) are in a happy relationship until (Kisara) runs off with (Yami Bakura). (Ryou Bakura) brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Tea Gardner) and a brief unhappy affair with (Tristan Taylor), then follows the wise advice of (Yami Marik) and finds true love with (Yugi Mutou).

The first sentence actually makes a weird kind of sense, if you're a Tendershipper and a Blueshipper, but I think the thing that scares me most in this scenario is the concept of Yami Marik giving wise advice. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment